This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
1. Purpose of the treatment
The processing of personal data provided by you and/or inferred by browsing the Site is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- allow access to and navigation of the Site as well as process anonymous statistics on the use of the Site, to check its correct functioning and to ascertain any liability in the event of offenses committed during navigation.
- Provide the registration service on the Site.
- Provide the services offered by the Company.
3. Processing methods – Security measures
The processing of your personal data may consist, in addition to their collection, in their registration, storage, modification, communication, and cancellation.
Furthermore, the processing may be carried out with or without the use of electronic tools by specially appointed personnel.
The data will be stored in paper and/or electronic / computer / optical form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with current legislation.
In relation to your personal data, the Company will adopt all suitable tools to guarantee its security and confidentiality, in compliance with the provisions of the Code.
All technical, IT, organizational, logistical, and procedural security measures will be adopted, as established by the Code so that the minimum level of data protection required by current legislation is guaranteed.
Furthermore, the applied methodologies ensure that access to data is allowed only to the persons in charge of the processing by the Company.
4. Data provision
With regard to the provision of personal data, we inform you that: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols; mere access to the Site, therefore, entails the acquisition by the Company of data relating to you; some personal data relating to you are mandatory for registration on the Site and your refusal to provide them does not allow you to complete the registration procedure.
5. Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected to achieve the purposes referred to in point 1 above will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties.
6. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Article 7 and following of the Code, you have the right, among other things, to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form.
- Obtain, from the Data Controller or Data Processor, as identified below:
- Indications on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, and on the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools.
- Indication of the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Responsible (s), as well as, possibly, of the representative designated by a foreign subject for the processing of data in Italy.
- Indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as an appointed representative on the territory of the state, managers, or agents.
- The updating, rectification, or integration of data concerning you.
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- Certification of the fact that the operations of in points (i) and (ii) above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or involves the ” use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
• Oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- To the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised either directly or through a person in charge, in the forms provided for in the Articles. 8 and 9 of the Code.
To exercise the above rights, you must make a written request, by ordinary or electronic mail, to the Data Controller, as identified below.
7. Holder of the treatment
The data controller is the undersigned company, in the person of its Marco Cecchet pro tempore legal representative, with a registered office in Via Santa Croce, 9 – 20122 Milan MI – PEC: email@example.com.