FM srl is committed to protecting your personal information and this document aims to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we use it.
What are cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website server and that only that server will be able to retrieve or read its content.
It contains some anonymous information and allows the website to remember some data.
The cookies used on the Site are both persistent (i.e. they remain stored, until their expiration, on the hard drive of the user’s / visitor’s personal computer) and session cookies (i.e. they are not stored permanently on the user’s / visitor’s computer and disappear. when the browser is closed).
- Identify it when authenticating on the Site. In this way, the Company can provide product recommendations, display personalized content, make other functions and personalized services available;
- Provide content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on the Site. Advertising defined according to your interests is subject to your preferences;
- Keep track of the preferences you have indicated;
- Keep track of items that are saved in your shopping cart.
The different types of cookies
- Navigation or session cookies: used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user;
- Analytics: if used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- Functional cookies: allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (eg: language) in order to improve the service.
- Aimed at creating user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net.
How to control cookies
The “Help” section of your browser should be able to help you with managing your cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when they are sent. It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, through the browser settings.
Must accept cookies in order to visit the site?
No, not necessarily. You can disable cookies, including those used by our website, simply by deactivating the cookie function in your browser or by denying consent to the information.
However, some parts of the site, as well as other web pages, may not work properly once this function is disabled.
For example, in case of access to the reserved area, the website will not be able to proceed without the authentication provided by the cookies.
Where can you find more information about cookies
How to disable cookies
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically.
The user can change these settings to block cookies or to warn that cookies are sent to the user’s device.
There are various ways to manage cookies.
The user can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of his browser to find out how to adjust or change the settings of his browser.
In the case of different devices (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), the user must make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect their preferences regarding cookies.